[geeks] Certifications

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 3 08:06:27 CST 2002

I've looked at the syllabus and they teach stuff in there that I still
haven't encountered in admining Red Hat boxes almost exclusively for the
last 2 years.

We're using linux in preference to Solaris nowadays, it's unfortunate but
it's a decision that's out of my hands. I like the pace of change in linux
and the GNU tools but I loathe the not-quite-finished, slightly unreliable
feeling I get with a lot of it.

Will.