[geeks] Quick Postfix Question

Jon Still jon-pop at tertial.org
Sat Feb 2 11:03:44 CST 2002

Gyack, hate replying to my own posts...

It seems that was removed due to it being wrong for virtual domains.
The only way to change it is to hack at code...

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2001-08/0044.html for
more info.

Remind me to search for stuff on google before asking... even if a
search a few months back didn't turn up anything! :)

Thanks anyway,
J.

Jon Still                               E-mail: jrs at tertial.org
System Administrator                    Web:    http://www.tertial.org/