[geeks] D'OH!

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Fri Feb 1 20:41:06 CST 2002

DM> On February 1, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>> >   15A and 20A are standard for houses in the US, more so 15A than 20A.
>> > I have *never* seen a 30A 110V circuit in a residence.
>>
>> I have one running to my machine room.

DM>   Yeah, one that YOU PUT THERE.  Geek. ;)

And what of it?  Hmmmm?  ;-)

I put in two 30A circuits myself for my systems.  Wired with 12/3 in
conduit no less.
(I figured a '50's cape cod style house I wasn't going to take chances
on the existing wiring being heavy enough.)

'Course I also have a 25A that runs a sump pump, fridge, iron, small
fountain, and paraffin hand tub at once as well.
A little overkill for those...but hey, better safe than sorry!

Mike                         mailto:nimitz at owc.net

"Odd" child becomes "Strange"
"Strange" boy changes into a "nerd"
"Nerd" turns to "Geek"
"Geek" rises to highly paid computer professional.
I personally believe in evolution.  How about you?