[geeks] oops.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Feb 1 15:53:31 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've increased the max number of outgoing smtp processes from 50 to
> 400, so we should be caught up shortly. 8-)

No joke there!  I step away from my desk to wire a fan into an enclosure,
walk back, and my terminal chirps "49 new messages!"

I am -so- glad that I finally resolved myself to just leaving my mail at
work (and sshing in as necessary to read it), instead of downloading it
over 56k into $NotSoEvilMUA.  If I got 49 messages/minute over dialup, I'd
be pissed. ;)

--Jonathan