[geeks] D'OH!

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 1 14:24:12 CST 2002

> ~
~ > ~ Dude.  Just drop in a larger breaker.
~ > ~
~ > ~ --
~ > ~ Joshua D. Boyd
~ >
~ >
~ > Dude, you're joking, right! It would be a shame to barbeque
~ a listmember.
~ >
~ > Please tell me you don't think this is possible.
~
~ I don't have the greatest understanding of electrical stuff,
~ but if the
~ wire is good enough (12 guage?), I thought it was supposed to
~ be possible.
~ Feel free to explain differently.
~
Thats just it. Its never "good enough". Its very rare to find 12ga wire in a
15A circuit. You should find 14ga. Although, a very few local codes require
that branches use one gauge higher wire than normally required (overly
safety concious I guess).