[geeks] end of CD-RW saga (for now).

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Feb 1 00:20:40 CST 2002

On February 1, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> No dude.  I have my sights set further out.  I'm working this hard in hopes
> of marrying her someday.  I think she's the one.  We shall see.  A lot can
> happen in 4 months.

  Excellent.  If she is The One, hang onto her for dear life.  I was
with my One for about a year, now she's gone, and I have to work very,
very hard each and every day to come up with a good reason not to
drive my car off a cliff.

> Plus, I've made sure that she comprehends the whole "collection" thing, and
> has an idea what she is getting into.  And she didn't run upon seeing it, and
> hearing my idea that a vital part of every home is a proper machine room.

  Kick ass!  So you won't be one of these sorry-ass dick-in-the-fridge
lamers who married RoboWives and whine "free for pickup, wife won't
let me keep it" blah blah blah all over the mailing lists.  Very, very
cool. :-)

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire