[geeks] end of CD-RW saga (for now).

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Feb 1 00:07:33 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 12:57:10AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:

>>Now I just need to find the address in .nz to have the valentines day flowers
>>delivered to...

>   Man, I've never worked THAT hard to get laid. ;)

No dude.  I have my sights set further out.  I'm working this hard in hopes
of marrying her someday.  I think she's the one.  We shall see.  A lot can
happen in 4 months.

Plus, I've made sure that she comprehends the whole "collection" thing, and
has an idea what she is getting into.  And she didn't run upon seeing it, and
hearing my idea that a vital part of every home is a proper machine room.

--
Joshua D. Boyd