[geeks] cheap Octane on eBay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Dec 27 23:16:43 CST 2002

Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 05:30:21PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11223&item=2083229483
> >
> > Includes MXI graphics, currently less than US$200, 1 day left.
>
> Oh man.  I wonder if theres a way to get it in the house and set up
> without parents asking uncomfterable questions...

Is anyone seriously thinking about this one?  Josh?  If not, I'm liable
to bid on it, especially if it stays low.  However, I'll step aside
(since I already own one) if someone else needs this.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."