[geeks] PM 5200/75 mobo

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Dec 27 13:08:59 CST 2002

Does anyone need a PowerMac 5200/75 motherboard?  I also have the Apple
CD-Rom with the odd looking scsi connector from this machine.  Free for
shipping.  Just thought I'd offer here before posting on LEM-SWAP.

The machine was damaged in my car accident, but these parts look just
fine.  The harddrive at least works (I'm keeping it), so I'd hope these
would too. It looks like it was mostly the monitor and casing that were
damaged, so I chucked them since they didn't look safe to power on.

Sorry Patrick.  I didn't mean to ruin the machine you gave me.  But
apparently it wasn't secured enough to withstand my accident.

--
Joshua D. Boyd