[geeks] exodus.net?

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 23:36:21 CST 2002

Well virtually exodus.net is now cable&worthless. They fully migrated
and I know for a fact they are closing down a bunch of datacenters as we
speak ad I guess in doing their redoing of the routers they most likely
fuxorized stuff as both isp's suck.

I am havig no issue all day talking to any exodus machine so I can't
report anything wrong....