[geeks] ATX cases

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Dec 23 01:31:14 CST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Yuri K wrote:

>            In my experience only from their Hungarian plant,
>            and only for a limited time.  I heard the demand was high,
>            and the plant dropped QA for a while trying to keep up.
>            Anyway, nothing pleasant indeed.

And somehow, between myself and two friends, we've gotten nine out of
nine defective drives that all died the "click, click, click,
griinnnd-griiinnd" death.  That has to be more than slack QA.  I'm
betting that some component of the drive is flawed by design.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "Albert Einstein nailed space-time, but the wild thing had him stumped.