[geeks] ATX cases

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Dec 22 14:51:33 CST 2002

In need of an ATX case, and I've got my eye on a couple alimunim ones.
However, they say Pentium-4 compatible.  I thought that an ATX case was
ATX case the world over.  What's this about P4 or Athlon recommended?
My MB is a dual P3 FC-PGA board.

Also, I think this was covered recently (and I wasn't paying attention),
but could someone please repost reputable sources for ATX case?

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."