[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sun Dec 22 01:21:42 CST 2002

On Sat, 2002-12-21 at 05:35, William S. wrote:
> monitor (size?). Some kinda killer sound system
> (no idea where to begin with this).

Personally, I like Klipsch speakers, and if you're going with some
PC-style amplified speakers, they have a couple of options for 'em.
Currently a good deal is their Factory Refurbished ProMedia 4.1.

http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?ProdID=35

I've been resisting the urge to buy a set like that.  Keep in mind that
those are scratch'n'dent/refurbished, and not new stock, but you're
getting a pretty decent deal.

Other than the refurbs, they have several sets of amplified speakers,
(even a star wars limited collectors edition) to suit your tastes.
Granted, some of the sets aren't all too cheap, but these aren't the $10
throwaway labtec's either.

	-Dan Sikorski