[geeks] LOTR:TT

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 21 04:48:54 CST 2002

Speaking of "the" movie. I expect to be seeing it
27 December. I am not sure on the details as a friend
had made reservations for a group and is not saying
too much except the date. What I suspect (since
he arranged it in Amsterdam) is that it is at the
"new" (renovated theater with a balcony and private
group boxes) Tuschinski. At this theater you can
reserve the box and have your own set up for
beverages, etc and be able to know you will be
together as a group. Anyways, I have my fingers
crossed on having an enjoyable experience.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL