[geeks] suggestions for a PC game box

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Sat Dec 21 04:35:57 CST 2002

I took a look at the PC Power and Cooling steel tower
and the price on that is $249 and 40 lbs. It definitely
seems like it would be nice and heavy duty.

If I did get that particular one I would consider
repainting it to have the same deep black appearance
as the PS2. Do you have any photos of yours by any
chance?

Now maybe I am letting my imagination take the best
of me but wouldn't it be nice to put together
a game box that looked cool sitting in a
living room much the same as any home entertainment
center. Lets see, black steel tower with an LCD
monitor (size?). Some kinda killer sound system
(no idea where to begin with this).

Sridar, Dave labeled you as a "serious" gamer. Is
that accurate?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL