[geeks] new mailing list for microcontroller related stuff

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Dec 18 17:06:26 CST 2002

   Hi folks.

   For some time now, I've been a member of the Philips MCU mailing
list.  Today they announced that, as of tomorrow, they're migrating
from a mailing list to a web-based chat group.  Since this type of move
nearly always spells the death of the forum, I created a new mailing
list on my network, and have invited all previous Philips MCU list
members to join it.

   I would like to extend the same invitation to any interested parties
here.  The list is called microcontrollers at neurotica.com.  It is
intended to be a technical forum for discussion of microcontrollers,
embedded systems design (both hardware and software), and related
topics.

   To subscribe, point a web browser at this URL:

   ...and follow the subscription instructions.  I hope to see you there.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols