[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Wed Dec 18 15:44:03 CST 2002

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:04:18PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
	[snip]
> Make mine large, loud, and V-twin :-)
	[snip]

Suit yourself, I like in-line fours. Though the Honda hawk and the
Suzuki SV1000 would be nice.

Drifting topic even further... I took my bike out of storage in
preparation for the NYC Transit Workers strike that didn't happen. Got
a chance to test my cold weather gear and tomorrow will take it to
work so I can leave early and return it upstate for a final eighty
mile ride this year. One amusing thing: the slightly lean tuning that
makes the EPA regulators happy is just perfect at 35-40F (see there is
a connection), the thing ran great.

- Ross