Cars in europe and the US, WAS [geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Tue Dec 17 19:20:25 CST 2002

Hello Lionel,

Wednesday, December 18, 2002, 1:08:13 (UTC), you wrote:

LP> Tall people do not fit in BMWs (at least in the driver's seat). Period.

LP> Tall, in this context means 6' 4" (just under 2 meters) tall.

LP> IIRC, this includes the 7 series, unless something has changed
LP> drastically with recent models.

        Back bench is simply horrible...
        My favourite car in Germany was old Ford Granada.

It was interesting to see how marketing differed from culture to
culture, even among close ones.  The buzzword in German ads then were
"Security", "Precision", "Dependabilty",  in US it was "Free" and
"Now".

I don's remember the name of a bland Dodge, but it was labelled
'Chrysler Saratoga' and had a not so light price-tag.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri