[geeks] THE HORROR!

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Dec 17 18:02:18 CST 2002

I still think we should start our own case-mod site... where we rip the guts
out of peecee's in cool cases or other useless computers and hack-in some of
the new Terrasoft PPC boards or other homeless "real-computer" system
boards.  Complete with language to the effect... I bought this Compaq...yada
(the cute blue O2 like trashcan one)... and threw the nasty Cyrix/AMD/Intel
guts in the trash... then I pulled out my homeless (*insert real machine
motherboard here*) and got to work.

Andrew