Cars in europe and the US, WAS [geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Dec 17 14:19:21 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 01:15:03PM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:
> The best cars in europe for tall and/or wide people are mercedes, BMW, saab,
> and volvo. The worst are probably Alfa Romeo and Jaguar.

Yeah, my friends Saab 9000 is amazingly wide.  But older ones seem to
have poor reliability, and to be costly and painful to repair.  Same for
BMW and Mercedes.  Don't know much about Volvos.  I just know that as
long as I live near here, I have a strong incentive to stick with
VW/Audis, though something wider than my jetta would be nice.

--
Joshua D. Boyd