[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Dec 15 21:29:56 CST 2002

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002 vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> Sodium Hydride is quite reactive.  Sodium Borohydride is safely stored
> in mildly soapy water.  Liberating the hydrogen ends you up with Sodium
> Metaborate, another safe chemical which can be recycled with hydrogen
> again to make Borohydride again.  No waste.

You know, it occurs to me that if you know this why aren't you doing it,
but then I realized that Big Oil would start some advertising campaign
against you saying that $unlikely_coincidence could result in death,
dismemberment, and destruction of the enviroment despite the fact that
it's less likely to happen than getting struck by lightning twice while
simultaneously being hit by a bus, a train, and a plane -- all at once.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"