[geeks] What is Microsoft planing with this?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sun Dec 15 16:06:29 CST 2002

Hello Kurt,

Sunday, December 15, 2002, 20:25:25 (UTC), you wrote:

KH> Yeah, but this is a free (realatively) nation, and we all have our
KH> choice of vehicles.  some of us like big ones, others small ones.  I

             Very limited choice of allowed vehicles...
             I demand a helicopter would be allowed to drive down the
             streets like any other vehicle.

This is not a free nation when you can not walk out on your porch,
get your long-barrel on that tripod and shoot anybody who does not like
what you like.  Look what just recently happened in the Sniper Belt
part of the country.  Terrible violation of human rights and civil
liberties.  Where are all those liberals when we need them most?

Seriously,  demographics change rapidly, and according to some silly
estimates, immigration will bloat this country to 500 M size pretty
soon.  Still, expected average population density is expected to be
low, but that's average.  Anybody ever asked himself why they don't
drive this Dodges to work in other countries?  Just because they are
inferior, I guess.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain