[geeks] "stolen" email address

Jim Carver j.carver3 at attbi.com
Sat Dec 14 10:25:53 CST 2002

Anyone have a clue where this guy is. He's been sending  out spam with
my email address in the return line. I'm just a lurker in these groups
for the hardware expertise of the members and really weak on the
operations side of the computer world. This guy has me pissed! If I can
figure out where this guy is and can afford to get there, I feel the
need for a road trip.

			thanks, jim

               BEGIN WHOIS RECORD -------

                The data contained in the WHOIS database, while
               believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as
is",
               with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy.
This
               information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting
you
               in obtaining information about domain name registration
records.
               Any use of this data for any other purpose, including,
but not
               limited to, allowing or making possible dissemination or
               collection of this data in part or in its entirety for
any
               purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited
advertising and
               solicitations, is expressly forbidden.  By submitting an
inquiry, you agree
               to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty.
               Please limit your queries to 10 per minute and one
connection.
                If you have a legitimate purpose for whois information
please contact our customer service department.

               Registrant:
                  xunxin ou
                  A6 DD131 Lot610
                  TM, HK -