[geeks] Possible problem with W2K's TCP/IP stack?

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Sat Dec 14 01:55:45 CST 2002

> The network is fine, the printers didn't drop off the net.  I'm stuck with
> the feeling that the app is jamming crap into the TCP/IP stack than it can
> handle, and it's fubaring things up.  Somehow.
>
> Are there known problems with W2K and TCP/IP?  I'm not asking y'all to solve
> my problem really, just general noise and commentary to get me started.

	I've got a W2K box that exhibits similiar behavior. I notice that
it's only a problem when I'm hitting both the NIC and the SCSI hard drive
hard at the same time. I think it's probally just old drivers for one of
the devices, I'll be upgrading them both once I find a time to take it
down long enough to do so.

	Rick