[geeks] Win32 Threads

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Dec 10 22:11:08 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 22:59, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Dave, do you really want Doctors doing surgery on you without other
> training?  Because until this is finished, someone has to be first.  And
> to do it without Windows would require waiting for the patents to expire.

Personally, i don't want any doctor doing surgery on me, i'm fairly sure
i don't need it right now.

Ya know, there has GOT to be a few jokes from that paragraph there.
You have patients and patents both expiring, something to do with force
feedback probing, someone being first, and the biggest joke of all,
windows.  Somehow i'm failing to put it all together though...

	-Dan Sikorski