[geeks] bizarre stuff available

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Dec 10 17:24:27 CST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 05:01 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 05:55 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> Someone needs to rescue and MP3 these.  or something.
>
>   We're talking about four THOUSAND records here...that'd be a lot of
> work.

Labor of love?  Have you looked into one of the high-end auction
houses?  There may actually be a market for these out there.  In fact I
know there is - but it will be a little work to market these to the
right people.

I'm actually interested, but there's no way I could offer you anywhere
near what they're worth - or even a fair lowball offer... :-(
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com