[geeks] Bizarre Sun Mug/SCNA Certification Question

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Dec 9 23:30:51 CST 2002

On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 10:58 AM, Kevin wrote:
> I feel the same way.  I am very interested in learning
> Solaris but i am wondering if it will be a marketable
> skill for much longer.  I'd hate to see Sun loose more
> market share but i have my concerns.

   Uhhh

   How long have you been doing this again?  Sun is about the closest
thing to a "constant" that this industry has.

   Go for it...and even if it does turn out to be a waste of time,
you'll LIKE it!
And there are plenty of folks around here who can help you out if you
get stuck.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "Why would a brothel need
St. Petersburg, FL            a streaming media server?"        -Kevin