[geeks] Bizarre Sun Mug/SCNA Certification Question

Derek Warren dwarren at acheron.trideja.com
Mon Dec 9 22:07:03 CST 2002

>The Sunsoft press books by Janice Windsor.. oh yeah, and industry
>experience. 8-)
>
>Bill

I had a feeling I had that coming... ;)  I have to start somewhere,
though, so that's why I asked.  Hard to wedge your way into a field
where you're a kid amongst people who witnessed the birth and
acquisition (ahem) of DEC.

I've read a few reviews of the Sunsoft books written by Janice.. they
reviews aren't exactly going wherever you look (
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0130277029/qid=1039493057/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-4913653-4119930?v=glance&s=books
, for example) but perhaps I don't know what sets the Sunsoft books
apart from the rest?  Aside from their publisher, that is? :)

    derek at trideja.com || http://www.trideja.com/ || http://derek.trideja.com/
    "I work for the department of redundancy department."