[geeks] Christmas bonus

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri Dec 6 22:18:20 CST 2002

> Anyone ever retaliated against their old boss for something like this? I
> see why people go mad and walk back into their offices with a vengeance.
> Sorry that this happened to you man. Hopefully the manager will get what
> is coming to him.

	I was fired from my first for "stealing" money from the cash
drawer. I knew they were skimming money off the top and it didn't click
until afterwards that that was what they were doing.
	A phone call to the IRS and one to the health department caused
them quite a few problems... especially after I pointed out a few of the
"hidden" health code violations. (Rags being used to stop up a floor drain
that flooded was the big one.)
	I talked to a friend who worked there about a year later, seems
they would hire 18 year old kids, promote them up to "manager" then fire
them for stealing money and then some how writing it off.

	Rick