[geeks] Christmas bonus

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Dec 6 17:51:13 CST 2002

On Friday, December 6, 2002, at 03:53 PM, Matty wrote:

> Anyone ever retaliated against their old boss for something like this?
> see why people go mad and walk back into their offices with a
> vengeance.
> Sorry that this happened to you man. Hopefully the manager will get
> what
> is coming to him.

I once, many years ago, was laid off in the parking lot of a Dunkin
Donuts.  I promptly went home, (after backing into his car) logged on
to the Citrix server, and implemented the Scorched Earth Policy.  I
figure, if the division had been dissolved (as this tool told me), they
had no need for the data - especially since the only people left were
management.

They got their laptop back, but only because I had no use for it.  I
also made sure that it was totally inoperable - no visible damage, but
man, it was toast.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com