[geeks] Christmas bonus

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Dec 6 17:42:04 CST 2002

On Friday, December 6, 2002, at 06:30 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>   It wasn't as severe as this, but I got shat on once a number of
>> years
>> ago.  I put well-used, well-strained cat litter in his coffee maker.
>
> *shudder*
>
> He actually DRANK what came through that?  I mean, couldnt you TELL?

   He was one of those coffee-worshippers who is completely comatose,
gets to work on autopilot, and can't actually function until he has a
cup or two of coffee.  He downed one whole cup and part of a second.
I'm told it stunk up the whole office.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                "Why would a brothel need
St. Petersburg, FL            a streaming media server?"        -Kevin