[geeks] Christmas bonus

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 21:38:12 CST 2002

--- Caleb Shay <caleb at webninja.com> wrote:
> So, I went in to work this morning and my boss hands me my "Christmas
> bonus" with a big grin on his face....my walking papers.  Bastard.

Caleb,

Years ago I was fired from CA (pteewy - bad taste in mouth!) one week
before my wedding. I was most upset about what my future father in-law
would say (very independent minded owner of a small business).

All he said was "Wow, you have to be a real prick to do that..."

Once burned, I am now very careful about choosing future employers -
I've been very happy in a small company that grew from less than 50
employees when I joined to over 250 three years later.

Best of luck,

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com