[geeks] help identify this sun cpu?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Dec 3 16:03:11 CST 2002

   Hi folks.  I've just run across a "Sun SPARC CPU" on eBay that I
cannot identify.  Has anyone seen anything like it?  At first I thought
it was a 4/600 board, but look at the empty pads at the top of the pic,
and look at the ejector handles and retainer screws...that is *not* a
4/600, at least not like any other I've seen.  It seems to have an mbus
module on it (but on the wrong side of the board for it to be a 4/600),
and a strange, very long card in one of the sbus slots, but extending
the wrong way along the board.

   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2077898762

   Any ideas?

        -Dave