[geeks] Re: Carley Fiorina (wears a suit?)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 20:59:59 CST 2002

--- mjbraun at enteract.com wrote:
> <SNIP>
>
> I like wearing a suit, and I concur that person-who-wears-a-suit != a
> Suit  (uppercase "S").

I was being sarcastic ;^) (when in doubt, please assume I am in the
future... ;^)

> There are those who like suits, and there are those who like
> suits-that-are-expensive-cause-they-say-I'm-rich. Generally, the
> latter are Suits.

A good suit, worn at the proper time, can say a lot about the person
wearing it, I agree. I have good suits, IMHO, and I get sincere
comments on them when I wear them (they *really* stand out against my
normal work attire of Polo shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers)... I
recently interviewed for an internal posting in my company, and wearing
a good suit made a *huge* impact, since the position I interviewed for
is a client-facing one, as well as management (but I am already
management ;^)...

But not a Suit.

=====
Lionel