[geeks] credit cards

Chad Kellerman ckellerman at alabanza.com
Mon Aug 26 12:53:59 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

   I am kinda new to the list.  But I have notice that some of the
topics on this list get every aspect/detail explained.  Which is a good
thing.  So here's something.

   I currently have a MBNA credit card.  ( Which is a bad thing, but
everone got them right?)

Anyway, my wife likes to travel.  So I thought maybe I would transfer my
remaining balance.  Not much, only about 1,000 bucks, but transfer it to
one of those Airplane mileage cards.  I must get about 5 snail-mailings
a week about these things.   I really like MBNA, I have never had any
issues with them in the past.  It just I want to get more "Bang" for my
buck ( uh, debt).

   Anyone got any suggestions as to what credit card I should transefer
to??  I like to rack up air mileage.  We don't carry that high of a
balance but we want to use it and pay it off each month to build up
miles..

Any thoughts??

-chad