[geeks] RE: [rescue] miss me?

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Aug 26 00:29:44 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua D Boyd
<snip>
I know the General Lee was a charger.  I haven't put a lot of effort
into examining the different models, but I think I prefer the charger
still.  If I actually got one, I might paint it blue to get rid of the
dukes image.  But wasn't theirs orange?  If so, maybe even the right
shade of red might work.

<Blue?  Trying to re-enact the Civil War, Josh?  Mebbe you could also slap a
US flag atop the car and call it the, oh i dunno General Sherman?>

<on a lighter note, if you're a user, your computer, fails, nothing works,
and you have critical work to get done, you'd think actually paging the
sys-admin would be the right thing to do?  oh, no, we'll EMAIL him, his
backup, and everyone in the chain of command, on the weekend, and make sure
we'll tell him that "we'll be in early" and "please examine this issue and
tell me what needs to be done to fix it".  Knowing full well I don't GET to
the office until 9:00 a.m.  I coulda been home by now, if she'd called me
when she had this problem.

People Suck.  Thanks for listening.

~brian