[geeks] RE: [rescue] miss me?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Aug 25 18:43:00 CDT 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Donald McClure wrote:

> An M5 is not a big car. 188" long--about the size of an Accord/Camry.

Hm.  Half a foot shorter than my Firebird.  The M5s don't look that small,
really.

> My 97 528i is very quick, much faster then the Porsche 944 I used to
> have, and it only has 190 HP. An M5 has twice that. I can't even
> imagine...

I can imagine all too well--the flashing lights in my rear-view mirror,
that is.  However, I'd love to take an M5 out on I-10 through New Mexico
and Arizona.  The Firebird did over 120m/h without hitting 4krpm (V6
engine).  An M5 would just be Fun.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)