[geeks] RE: [rescue] miss me?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Aug 25 17:21:03 CDT 2002

On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> The Porsche I can understand; its the quintessential "successful geek" car..
> but a BMW?  My hispanic-yuppie-snowboarder boss drives a BMW. [1]

I'd take an M5 of a Porsche any day of the week.  Definitely a sleeper.
It's big, it looks like something "your parents" would want you to drive,
but Zoooooom!

So sue me.  I like big cars.  I was dead-set on a '96 Caprice before I
found out how comfy the Firebird is.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)