[geeks] RE: [rescue] miss me?

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Sun Aug 25 13:49:21 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McGuire
   This is by no means a Dallas thing, though.  This happens all the
time in apartment complexes around the DC area, where they're so cheap that
they build parking lots with one parking space per apartment.

What frosted my wheaties was .. unless the 3 hours I spent at the lot were
exceptional .. they're picking on a particular demographic.  Didn't see one
person pull up in his BMW to get his 'Benz.  Did see a lot of used-used cars
and moms n dads who probably can't afford to take the day off.

I wonder if, instead of a beat up Cavalier, Sarah had been driving something
expensive and euro it would have been towed?

"A conservative is a liberal who has just been mugged".  Indeed.

~brian