[geeks] goddamn suits

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed Aug 14 16:23:02 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Green [mailto:leo at nurgle.net]

<snip>
We just had our deadlines pushed back SIX MONTHS due to DFI in our
department.

Two questions ...
1. What is "DFI"?  Disabled Federation of Ireland? Direct Fuel Injection?

2. I opened your message and had this cute little banner at the top
"Microsoft Outlook is insecure.  Please consider using different mail
software."  Very polite, to the point and nifty.  How'd you do that?*

~brian

*yes, I know I could be using Netscape or Mutt or something but damn by gawd
it's just too easy to use the "corporate standard" at work.  Plus, the boss
uses the calender thingee to schedule stuff.