[geeks] goddamn suits

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 14 13:15:06 CDT 2002

~ > The rats are leaving the ship. I guess there is something
~ to this SEC
~ > investigation of AOL/Time Warner.
~
~ I sure hope not. ;)

Well, if I worked there I'd be looking for a job soon. Exec departure during
an investigation is a big red flag.

Other signs:
Execs selling stock (when an exec sells his companies stock it is reported
and published somewhere).
Company meetings where they swear to the minions nothing is going on.
Long high level meetings where nobody knows whats on the agenda.
Unexpected document shredding.
Planned projects suddenly go stale.
Managers and execs travelling more than usuall between offices.
Exec secretaries are researching real estate on Mexican islands for the boss
(juss kidin).