[geeks] Re: [rescue] No Flame Bait..

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Aug 14 09:18:10 CDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 09:36:45AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >entry.  They are already here and established.  Now Daewoo...  Anyone
> >actually done anything with those cars?  Are they any good?
> >

> If you're serious, I'll post a review.  My parents are in town and have
> been saddled with a Daewoo for a rental...

I am serious about wanting to know more about their cars.  When they
first broke into the local scene, they were selling what they claimed to
be a luxury car for just under $10k.  And the car in the picture
actually looked like they might mean it.

I'm not serious about buying one though.  As long as I live in this
area, I plan to stick with vehicles from VW and/or Audi so that I can
keep my excellent mechanic.

--
Joshua D. Boyd