[geeks] Re: [rescue] No Flame Bait..

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Tue Aug 13 14:05:26 CDT 2002

[ On Tuesday, August 13, 2002 at 10:18:10 (-0700), Fogg, James wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [geeks] Re: [rescue] No Flame Bait..
>
> Umm... My inexpensive sub-$20K Suzuki SUV, and any Suzuki car (even the
> sub-$8K models) come with free rental cars for the duration of the warranty.
> This is becoming more and more common.

This is good to hear.  but so far haven't the examples been of imports
trying desparately to gain respect and entry into the domestic market?
(I don't recall ever getting anything more than a ride home in the
courtesy "bus" from my GM dealer, and the coffee in their waiting room
was enough to drive you out of the building.)

(not that I'd expect the likes of even a Samsung to try to compete
against Apple by doing anything similar on the service and repair front,
except maybe in their own home territory)

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>