[geeks] Re: [rescue] No Flame Bait..

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Aug 13 11:56:11 CDT 2002

I get a courtesy car for free during EVERY service (even an oil change)
when I take my Infiniti to my local Infiniti dealer.  And my car didn't
cost anywhere near $100k.  :-)  And they go out of their way to give you
the same model or better for the loaner.  I have a G20t - I usually get an
I35 as a loaner.  This is one of the reasons I'm a die-hard Infiniti
customer - I feel like a king every time I visit them.  How many car
dealerships do you walk into and the receptionist says "Would you care for
a coffee?  Espresso? Soda? Massage?"  Ok - I made the last one up.

Then again, comparing cars and computers is... well... nevermind.