[geeks] How do I play a VCD?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Aug 12 21:28:23 CDT 2002

On Monday, August 12, 2002, at 06:02 PM, David Passmore wrote:
>>    Well the last "new" movie I bought on LD was Star Trek: Insurrection
>> (the latest Trek movie).  I have a *LOT* of movies on LD, and they'll
>> play
>> forever.
>
> Well, until laser rot gets to them, anyway.

   Haven't had any problems yet.

   I'd like to move them onto my fileserver, though.  Anybody have any
suggestions on what hardware/software  to use (and what file formats to
use) to accomplish that?

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                     "I haven't worn pants in 14 months!"
St. Petersburg, FL                                   -Pete Wargo