[geeks] Re: [rescue] Amy, some of your comments are right.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Aug 12 20:36:31 CDT 2002

> > Josh, go get laid/drunk/something.  Please.  I'll even send money.
>
> Can something involve driving from work to school for a research project
> from purgatory?  Because I'm afraid that's all I have to offer, for the
> next 9 months at least.

I suggest a spirited game of paintball.  I'll send money.  Nothing like
getting sprayed with paintballs to put life in perspective :)

Speaking of which, any OH residents (I know you're out there) know of a good
place to play?  The itch has started, and only a good game of paintball can
scratch it...

Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com