[geeks] Alternative Employment

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 12 12:55:17 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Michael A. Turner [mailto:mturner at whro.org]
~
~ 	Male gigilo BABY! Ya I want to make my life long dream
~ of being a
~ kept man. I have a good imagination and could "work" through
~ some of the
~ _uglier_ "situations". Preferably marketting my skills to rich young
~ corporate executive of the female persuasion who don't have
~ time currently
~ to find and maintain a boyfriend. It's a tough job, but
~ someone has to do
~ "It".

Why didn't I think of this? Of course, what rich woman wants a 5foot8 200lb
boyfriend. I'd starve to death (or find work as I get closer to 120lb).