[geeks] No soup for you!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Aug 12 10:47:58 CDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 04:38:14PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> It's just like me and instant coffee.  I can drink it and enjoy it, provided
> I remember that it is an entirely different drink from coffee.

Basically, I view things in 3 categories.  inedible, edible (and perhaps
somewhat enjoyable), and really nice.  Just because I have really nice
doesn't mean that I can't continue with edible.  And further more, it
doesn't even mean that I have to think of it as an entirely different
frink or food from the good stuff.  And I can even enjoy it somewhat.

On a side note, on saturday, I bought a bunch of green leafy things that
were labeled cilantro.  I like cooking.  I try to be good at it and to
know what I'm doing.  But for crying out loud, how am I supposed to tell
that I'm getting parsley when it is in the bin labeled cilantro?  It's
not like I buy a lot of either, and they look kinda similar and smell
kinda similar.

--
Joshua D. Boyd