[geeks] How can people put up with this....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Aug 8 12:01:41 CDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:49:18AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:

> Location is important.
>
> My wife and I were married in a log cabin on a lake. I'm so glad we decided
> on a unique location. The cabin was actually the lodge of a large rental
> cabin place on 1st Conneticut Lake, New Hampshire. It was rustic yet very
> elegant. We rented 8 of the cabins for guests for the weekend and spent
> another week there on our honeymoon. When we went outside for photographs on
> the lawn, boaters/fishermen started coming over to the shore at the edge of
> the lawn and watching. When we did the 'kiss photo' the boaters applauded.
> It was great fun.

I believe we are wanting to find a relatively small country church (but
one with a 200 person capacity[1]).  There is one place I think I like,
but I haven't been there in over a decade.  We will be visiting it on
Saturday.  If it is as I remeber it, and it she feels the same way, and
if it  is available in the desired time frame, then we may soon have the
location settled.  We shall see.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

1. She has a tremendously huge family, and takes up over half that
   without going past first cousins.