[geeks] How can people put up with this....

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Aug 8 12:00:22 CDT 2002

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:49:18AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
> Location is important.
> My wife and I were married in a log cabin on a lake. I'm so glad we decided
> on a unique location. The cabin was actually the lodge of a large rental
> cabin place on 1st Conneticut Lake, New Hampshire. It was rustic yet very
> elegant. We rented 8 of the cabins for guests for the weekend and spent
> another week there on our honeymoon. When we went outside for photographs on
> the lawn, boaters/fishermen started coming over to the shore at the edge of
> the lawn and watching. When we did the 'kiss photo' the boaters applauded.
> It was great fun.

Amy and I had a great wedding, but when we get re-married (for pictures that
we can actually give out, once I lose more weight, etc), we're just going to
do it here in Austin..   Re-do the vows, take some pictures, then rent out a
restaraunt or something with a bunch of friends.  Nothing fancy.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net